Friday 23 March 2012

Custom Prestige Baseball (This is NOT a Tebow Post)

Panini has been pimping it upcoming Prestige Football line by releasing photoshops of Tim Tebow and Peyton Manning in their new jerseys. While I could care less about Tim Tebow or the AFC in general, the thing that jumped out at me was how nice these cards looked. With Topps going into another year of baseball cards with no real competition these are the kind of sets that we are missing out on. Instead we get the "surfboard" base set, Heritage is fine but nothing new or exciting and another set of Allen & Ginter that looks just like the past 5 years of A&G. This design reminds more of something that Score would do and in my eyes it blows away anything Topps has done in recent memory. I spent a better part of the afternoon making a baseball template for this design, and upon completion, I would definitely chase a set of 2012 Prestige Baseball.





 





No comments:

Post a Comment