Friday 20 April 2012

Mailday and Lazy Topps

 Another one card mail-day as I wait for my 2 boxes of 2012 Gypsy Queen to show up in the post. After checking out the Museum Collection checklist the only card I really wanted was the Pomeranz auto, I found one that shipped from Taiwan, I get nervous ordering from that far away, but the card came in 10 days and was packaged well. Nice high end card, really thick card stock, sharp auto. The thing I noticed with this is that Topps used the same picture for 3 out of the 5 Pomeranz cards they have produced. 4 out of 6 if you count Opening Day as its own release. Heritage got a different photo and there is a photo variation of the museum auto. They altered the GQ card to a road uni, but if you look at the crowd in the background, it's the same shot. Oddly enough it is also the same photo Cards from the Quarry used for a custom back in November.






No comments:

Post a Comment