Monday 16 July 2012

Sportlots Mailday 7/16/12

Sportlots order knocking one card off my most wanted list. There was only one 2000 MLB Showdown Kurt Abbott left on Sportlots and none on any other sites I have found so I placed the order and added a few other cards to make it worthwhile. Greg Norton and Mike Harkey are Rockies I didn't have cards of until now, the "One-of-every-Rockie" collection is now at 88.3% complete by my count. A Tom Browning for my perfect game collection and a Jeff Huson for the Expos binder. Just two football cards, a Sean Taylor I didn't have and my first Andre Carter with the 'Skins. Finished off by some 1987 O-Pee-Chee, this is the first set I bought packs of as a kid and am debating trying to build the set, and really what collection is complete without an 1987 Ed Lynch.






No comments:

Post a Comment