Tuesday 21 August 2012

Loot from Jaybarkerfan's Card Draft

After participating in my first card draft over at Jaybarkerfan's Junk here is what I ended up with. The card that really interested my was the 2003 Donruss Champions Garrett Atkins Autograph numbered to 400. Atkins had a few good years with the Rockies and was a part of the 2007 team that made it to the World Series. I also ended up with a new Helton and a Gold Sparkle Eric Young, Jr. for Rockies. Added some Hall of Famers to my collection as well with a Josh Gibson, Walter Johnson and Cy Young. I have never seen those UD HOF placards before and really like the set, might have to add a few more someday. My keepers are rounded out my some 2012 Topps '87 mini's, the McCutchen is in the running for my "Best Card of 2012". I ended up getting the only 1971 Topps, but sadly the Hoyt Wilhelm  was not an upgrade over the one in my set. The rest are scanned below and up for trade.



These are all up for trade
2001 Fleer Game Time Sticktoitness Sean Casey
2012 Topps Classic Walkoffs Carlton Fisk
2012 Topps Mickey Mantle
1988 Sportflics Reggie Jackson
1971 Topps Hoyt Wilhelm
2002 Upper Deck Global Swatch Game Jersey Byung-Hyun Kim
2012 Heritage Stephen Strasburg
1993 Classic Four Sport Chromium Draft Stars #DS58 Alexandre Daigle
2006 Score Laurence Maroney BCCG 10

No comments:

Post a Comment