Friday 7 September 2012

Zistle Trade #1

I don't think I really profess my love for www.zistle.com enough on this blog, but I do love the site for organizing collections and want-lists. I recently completed my first trade on Zistle, and really love how easy it is to start a trade with the want-list/trade-list capabilities on the site. Coming my way was the usual trade package, some 1992 Pinnacle needs including the Dibble to the right and some random catchers for the "Tools of Ignorance" collection. What could me more awesome than an Expo catcher with a goalie style mask. The 2009 John Baker is a personal favorite card of mine and some additions to the Ron Hassey collection.








As always some Rockies coming my way, more Metal weirdness with Andres Galarraga. Some awesome 2009 O-Pee-Chee black borders, the Gabe White and Brian Rose were needed for the "One of Every Rockie" collection and Vinny Castilla looking cold. 

More randoms from the wantlist, could they have possibly picked a worse photo for that '96 Score Helton. Darren Holmes is one of the very rare times I actually wanted a Dodger card.

and some 1987 Topps, I keep telling myself not to build this set, just collect players I liked as a kid like Tettleton and Kruk, or decent photography like the Clark and Mulholland but the more cards I get the greater the temptation is.

1 comment:

  1. I bet if you say you are collecting '87 Topps set, you will get a LOT of help on it. :-)

    ReplyDelete