Monday 3 December 2012

A Heroic 2 x 3 Trade

A trade with 2 x 3 heros with some really nice stuff coming by way. First off a 1994 O-Pee-Chee Walt Weiss, I have never seen a '94 OPC before and this one of the new Rockies manager is a pretty nice addition. The floating heads card is the only Rockies card of Giovanni Carrara and was one of my most needed cards. The Rafael Betancourt is my first and checks off another Rockies from the list along with some always appreciated Rockies catchers and an old favorite in Darren Holmes. Finished off by some Rockies mini's, some catchers from 2012 Topps and a couple of the 1971 style Archives from this year. Thanks for the great trade!




1 comment:

  1. I was shocked that I even had a OPC from that long ago. Can't say I recall ever buying a pack, but when I saw I had a Rockie, even I was floored.

    Let's trade again in the future!

    ReplyDelete