Wednesday 18 June 2014

Trade from Japan

A recent trade scoring me some Japanese Sega Card-Gen Rockies from This Card is Cool. (his side here). Starting off with some 2013's. A new one for the Pomeranz collection, a guy that looks to be resurrecting his career in Oakland. One of the things I like about Card-Gen is the large set size giving you cards of relievers like Belisle and Betancourt.

another 8 star Tulowitzki, this time from 2012 along with Matt Lindstrom, Jhoulys Chacin and the Toddfather.
and some harder to find 2010's, Miguel Olivo is in a Royals uni, but its hard to tell.
and as a bonus, some BBM cards, my first cards from any Japanese league set, thanks for the great trade.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like them! Your cards just arrived recently, so I'll have a trade post up soon too. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy they made it there safely, thanks again!

      Delete