Friday 28 November 2014

Trading for some Canadian "Junk"

After opening a pretty fun box in 2014 Upper Deck CFL, I dug into the old football box and pulled out probably the junkiest of all junk wax, 1991 All World CFL. 1991 was the year the CFL gained some press with Bruce McNall, John Candy and Wayne Gretzky buying the Toronto Argonauts and signing Rocket Ismail away from the NFL. All-World jumped on this releasing a 110 cards CFL set, including 9 Ismail base cards, 1 promo and a Autographed card.


After entering my cards into zistle I checked with what I didn't have and found a trade partner in fellow Canadian olerud363. He managed to knock 7 cards off my want list, including the lone Ismail I was missing, leaving me 19 cards short.


Also among the 7 was Mike "Pinball" Clemons, a member of the CFL Hall of Fame and if there is such things a nickname Hall of Fame, he should be in that as well.
How can you make a trade involving CFL cards any more Canadian (with including hockey), how about a tobacco size Larry Walker.

No comments:

Post a Comment