Saturday 1 November 2014

Zistle Trade #31

In honor of the Redskins beating Dallas this past weekend we will start with a couple Redskins from a recent Zistle trade. Brad Edwards was a favorite defensive player from my early years, so I will always add any cards of his I can. A couple receivers from the current team, I really love when team colors are prominently displayed and 2014 Prestige does this well.

3x World Series Champion Jeremy Affeldt. In 12 career World Series games, including 2007 with Colorado, he is 1-0 with a 0.77 ERA.

 
Doc Gooden doing non-pitcher things.

and some random Rockies, loogy Mike Munoz, Jeff Parrett was before my time, but a nice card with the Rockies/Marlins expansion logo. Trenidad Hubbard sharing a card with Chris Pritchett, how can you not like a guy named Trenidad Hubbard. Butch Henry on a not often seen 1993 O-Pee-Chee card from a rare year when OPC had their own design.

No comments:

Post a Comment