Wednesday 22 April 2015

2015 Gypsy Queen Box 2

This will in no way be as detailed as box 1, the main reason being the breakdown was the same, same amount of autos, relics, minis, mini parallels and inserts. My two autographs above, two guys I haven't really heard of, I thought Abraham Almonte was Alexi Amarista, but he is not.
 
 My relics are pretty decent in an All-Star with David Wright and a top prospect with Taijuan Walker.
The final scan is the minis, same as the first box, pretty weak two boxes, but after the two I opened last year, I was due for a couple not so great breaks. All of these are for trade and a full list will be up tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. I'll trade for that squeeze bunt mini

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to be able to trade for the David Wright relic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Hudson mini is one I'd love to trade for...or buy if I don't have anything you want.

    ReplyDelete