Wednesday 3 August 2016

A Very Donruss-y Trade

I don't buy much Donruss (or Panini) but it does make it to my wantlists from some weird part of me that misses junk wax and middle names on backs of cards, so here are two need additions to the Nolan James Arenado collection.



Another thing I like about Panini is the amount of catcher cards, saves on photoshopping jerseys I guess. Here we have Wilin Arismendy Rosario and Yan Gomes, when your name is Yan Gomes, there is no nickname required.
and the last of the Donruss, DeMarcus Cousins along with a 2008 McDonalds card of St. Patrice, you couldn't really have two more different players in one scan.

and a couple 2016 flagship needs, Chris Rusin crossing one more off the "One of Every Rockie" list and Tucker Jackson Barnhart ( I had to go to BBREF for that one).



No comments:

Post a Comment