Monday 26 September 2016

Check out my Cards from COMC

COMC package day is always one of favorite days, I usually only make an order every 4 months or so, and not only do I get the COMC cards I picked up, I also get my "Shipping to Canada is Crazy" Mailbox cards, including, yes, another 2013 Ramon Hernandez, the last non-printing plate needed, the mini black numbered to #5.




More Mailbox cards, Ubaldo and Cargo completing the 2011 Gypsy Queen mini photo variation Rockies team set, going along with Tulo.


More 2011 Gypsy Queen mini photo variations, I will never finish this set, but still pick them up when I can.

A little more reasable set is the 2016 mini foil, I really like the looks of these, it's nice to see a parallel that is more then just a different color border.

A couple new goalies, the Jones is from the Upper Deck e-packs and I think the Lindbergh is as well.


The last 2014 UD CFL defensive short prints I needed along with a Paul McCallum from 2015.

A rare basketball appearance, a couple design that I absolutely love, stuff like this makes me wish Panani could make baseball cards with logos.

My first John Axford Rockies card to go along with a beautiful high end card ruined by a sticker auto, why bother making a nice thick, shiny high end card just to slap a cheap sticker on it, gross.


Both ends of the big trade from last year, a rare Tulo with the #14, and a Mountain Hat card of Jeff Hoffman.

Speaking of big trades, I loaded up on Alex White and Drew Pomeranz cards in 2011, something still possess me to pick up more, it is a sickness.

Dante Bichette is from the 1997 Fleer Ultra RBI Kings inserts and goes in the "bad-scan, great in hand" file, and the Helton is an great example of Panani doing nice things even without logos.


and a good pile of Gypsy Queen short prints, mostly 2016 with one 2015. At this pace I will finish 2016 way before I finish 2015.

If you made it this far thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand the COMC day excitement. Last night I requested a shipment for more than 200 cards, many of which had been sitting for months.

    ReplyDelete