Sunday 25 September 2016

Jose Fernandez

There was a post sitting here ready to go, but it seems wrong to put it up right now. We awoke to the news that 24 year old Jose Fernandez died in a boating accident. I don't follow the Marlins, but I was a fan of his, he had fun playing the game and was always a treat to watch. My thoughts are with the family, Marlins players and fans. Even for people that had no connection other than baseball it is hard, and it doesn't go away soon. Take it from someone, who started this fall Sunday like so many, by putting on a old #36 Sean Taylor jersey to watch the Redskins game.

1 comment:

  1. I was just finishing up a post on my personal blog when I heard the news, so I know what you mean - it didn't feel right to write anything else. Really sad day for baseball, to lose such a young talented and likeable guy.

    ReplyDelete