Friday 16 June 2017

COMC Spring Cleaning 3: Everything Else


On to part 3, everything else. I have been looking for a Yogi Berra bat card for a while and this is one of the nicest ones I have seen design-wise. The relic is very small, but I am still very happy to add this card to my catcher bat card collection.




Two more for my Mission Impossible set of 2011 Gypsy Queen mini photo variations, this brings me up to 19/100.


This might look like a crazy parallel, but it's actually a base card from the very weird 2012-13 Panini Marquee set.


Some acetate goodness for my Kings collection, I like Clear Vision, but the Photoshopping on this card is horrible as they cut off a good part of Rondo's face.


And a couple post-Kings Jason Williams, I am not a huge die-cut guy, but if they fit into pages normally they are fine.

Yes, I bought an Elena Delle Donne card because I think she is hot, I know, I am a creep.

I have not spent a dollar on e-packs, but I open the daily free ones and have turned them into some ok cards. I traded 4 McDavid base cards for the Aaron Dell and traded enough digital base for 100 Martin Jones base cards that I cashed in for a Gold Rainbow Foil parallel.

A new one for the Neely collection, I have a pretty good stack and really need to get them sorted. 

A Topps Cloth of a rare MLB Saskatchewan boy, Dave Pagan, with a sweet airbrushed Mariner's hat.


2 comments:

  1. Dammit.. Now I have another Canadian to chase.. lol

    Thanks for letting me know.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the ePack...I keep telling people that if they're patient enough and have a plan, you can end up with cards that you want!

    ReplyDelete